La Lima Free Zone and Business Park is a state of the art Industrial park and Business Center which started operations in December 2014 in Cartago, Costa Rica. Its cutting edge infrastructure and vanguard architecture make this initiative a new impetus to position the east side of San Jose as the new area for future development in the country. La Lima Free Zone is a new development which adds to the existing portfolio of the renowned Costa Rican Real Estate Developers, Garnier & Garnier.
The 79 hectares (195 acres) multipurpose complex is an ideal and accessible solution for companies in the advanced manufacturing, life sciences, logistics, supply, and services sectors amongst others.
La Lima Free Zone is a dynamic business space, which seeks the establishment of world-renowned companies; quality, design and efficiency are linked to impact and meet the high quality standards of these companies.
La Lima Free Zone is strategically located in Cartago, a state that grows and gathers lots of talented professionals in Costa Rica. Cartago is at the center of major trade routes linking the east and west of our country and is home to a surplus of bilingual graduates from nearby technical and vocational schools as well as public and private universities. Trained on-site staff, convenient transportation options, and an array of general services make La Lima Free Zone and Business Park an ideal location for establishing business operations.
The talent is in the area, public transport quality and a whole range of services make La Lima Free Zone an ideal place to establish cost effective operations. La Lima Free Zone is an environmentally sustainable initiative, which aims to generate jobs and opportunities for large numbers of individuals seeking their personal and professional growth in the different neighboring communities.
- Location: La Lima, Cartago, Costa Rica
- Total land: 79 Hectares (195 Acres)
- Number of lots: Over 630,000 m2 (6,781,263 ft2) distributed in 37 lots
- Construction capacity: About 60% of the total land
- Green common areas: Over 65,000 m2 (699,654 ft2)
La Lima offers different industrial and business solutions, such as:
- Industrial Lots to build to suit facilities that can range from 5000 m2 up to 20000 m2
- Multitenant Building with modules from 1500 m2 to 1800 m2 where companies can do a quick start up
- La Lima Corporate Center offers leasing space to services companies ranging from 750m2 to 3000 per floor