SERVICES AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Clients of La Lima Free Zone and Business Park will benefit from advanced Infrastructure and technology, such as:
- Renewable Energy – The Park offers redundancy in electricity since it has two separate and independent circuits that are interconnected through a fabric optic cable to an automatic transfer switch. The electricity is priced about 22% lower than other companies nationwide. Offering reliable service and quality.
- Redundancy in Water – Provides potable redundant water through the Municipality and water Wells located at the park assuring sufficient pressure and volume.
- High-Quality Telecommunications – Redundancy in Wi-Fi, internet, phone service, through local providers such as JASEC, ICE, American Data Networks and Tigo
- Water treatment plant
- Water retention lagoons
- Garbage Collection
- Electronic access system
- Internal road maintenance and patrolling
- Perimeter Security
- Doctor´s office for employees
- Common areas: parks, trails, gardens and recreational areas.
- Other additional services such as gymnasium